HydraTest by BeautyPro is an innovative device that measures hydration and oil levels so that you can keep a check on your skin when at home or travelling. Moisturise with your favourite skin care when required to keep your skin in the best condition. HydraTest utilises the latest BIA technology (Bioelectrical Impedance Analysis) the same credible technology used in larger medical and beauty equipment to ensure accurate and precise information about your skin.
HydraTest is simple to operate
Press the Measure button once, apply the contact to the skin zone you wish to check and the digital read out will display oil and hydration level within 3 to 5 seconds. This information is then cross referenced with a credit card sized guide included with the product. Lightweight and easy to operate, just a few seconds of your time a day can help prevent skin ageing.
What's in the Box?
- 1 x HydraTest Skin Analysis Device
- 1 x Analysis Guide (Credit Card size)
- 1 x User Manual
- 1 x AAA Battery
Approximately 1000 measurements
1 Year Warranty
You must register your product on our website to validate your 1 Year warranty by going to the "Warranty Registration" section or by clicking here. All registered BeautyPro products are covered by a 1 year warranty from the date of purchase on your invoice. For full details of our warranty terms please click here.
Product Care & Maintenance
- Follow battery care guide below.
- Keep skin testing sensors clean and wipe after every use with a clean, dry tissue.
- Do not use alcohol or any liquids to clean any part of this device.
- Do not immerse the device in water.
- Do Not use on any area of the skin where there is bleeding, wounds or broken skin.
- Use AAA battery only.
- Place battery into unit as indicated by the instruction manual.
- Do NOT use rechargeable batteries as this will invalidate your warranty.
- If putting into storage long term or when in use for less than a week at a time then remove the battery completely from the device.
- We all lead busy lives and with our skin being exposed to stress from constant hot, cold and artificial environments this can play havoc with our skins hydration and can lead to potential premature ageing.